HR OPTIONS – #1 HR Recruitment Agency
For an employee making a $100,000 salary, the cost of our services versus other recruiters can save you up to 75%.
HR Options can also pay for any job-board services, which will be billed back to you later.
The Cost of Recruiting
With the average cost of staffing being 25% of the employee’s first year’s salary, traditionally the recruitment process can be both time consuming and costly. To keep your costs down, HR Options customizes the recruiting process to match your exact needs, and charge an hourly rate for only the services you use. This ‘a la carte’ program allows you to maximize your recruiting costs to fit any budget. Because of this, our clients have enjoyed savings of over 50%.
- Job and company culture meeting
- Create or modify existing job description
- Salary range benchmarking
- Post on sponsored job boards; Indeed, Linkedin, ZipRecruiter, etc.
- Prepare screening and interview questions
- Review candidate resumes
- Mining of additional candidates as needed
- Pre-qualification and screening of candidate
- Execute and coordinate the initial interview
- Provide summary analysis of initial interview
- Recommendations of qualified candidates
- Follow-up to non-qualified candidates
- Coordinate in-person interviews with hiring manager
- Arrange travel accommodations for non-local candidates
- Provide reference and background checks
- Extend offer of employment
- Communicate with all non-selected candidates
- Negotiate and finalize offer
LET'S GET STARTED
HR Options is available to immediately begin assisting with your recruiting process. Once the job description is confirmed, we can begin the talent search and have it posted on the most popular job boards within 24-hours.
Chat below or call (800) 777-8944 for an immediate response.